Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2015

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Sunday, 7:00 PM. Another gorgeous Northland day.
  Being Sunday staff was short and I didn't get enough physical therapy but got in a couple of unassisted walks.  I find the psychological aspects of recovery as important as the physical.  I have given a lot of thought to the true meaning of Christianity and have gained considerable insight, although   probably none very unique.
   Grandson Nick?  A star is born!
   I also have watched a lot of sports, and gained some insight into football.  I have not had the same degree of success with European soccer.  Maybe it is mostly tipsy pageantry in the stands, and a lot of running around aimlessly on the field.  Sorry.  Somebody help me out with some of these questions.
  Regarding Syrian refugees, analyst Pat Caddell has the perfect answer: US take all the Christians.
  Sounds good to me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment