Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/11 I MAY STILL NEED A PLUMBER

FEBRUARY THAW
Thursday, 8:30 AM.  37.5 degrees.  Happy Birthday, Joan!  Wind WSW, calm.  The sky is overcast and the barometer predicts partly cloudy skies.  Snow and ice are melting rapidly, bare spots showing on roofs and lawns.  We will get a lot more snow before spring so I am not unhappy to see it melting now.  Snow loads and ice dams are a continual concern and it would be a blessing to get rid it.
    Remember the Moen faucet caper?  I received the parts, free of charge, shipping included.  I spent the better part of yesterday under the sink and called their on-line help center several times.  Moen Corporation is an American hero in my book.  I may still need a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment