Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/15/12 THEY'RE BAAaaaK! (ART'S BLOG PHOTOS)

ORANGE DAWN

RED DAWN

FISH LIPS BAR IN CORNUCOPIA

BDDY MEETS A BIG SLED DOG

DUSK

SUNSET  AT THE BEACH

IF THERE'S NO ICE....

MORNING "LAKE SMOKE"
Sunday, 8:30 AM.  20 degrees, wind W, calm.  It is overcast and the barometer predicts snow and as long as it has become winter again, it might as well do so. Ice is beginning to form on the channel In the absence of wind, but it will disappear with the slightest disturbance by breeze or boat.
        Today’s blog is a celebration of getting I photo back in use, many thanks primarily to reader Pat in Oregon, Wisconsin, but also to David and Erin of the Bayfield Chamber of Commerce staff.  I am now a bit more adept at analyzing and updating my computer, and I did not have to “go to the store and buy a new one,” The whole experience makes me even more of a loyal Mac user, as when I conquered my fears and pushed the button, reinstalling lost Mac hardware and software was “No problemo.”
    No commentary today, just a few photos that I would have posted over  the last several days.
" Larry the Sign Guy" should have used his spell check
 

No comments:

Post a Comment