Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

TESTING, TESTING

Saturday, 8:00 AM.  35 degrees F, wind N, calm.  the sky is mostly overcast, the humidity is high, and the barometer predicts rain.  Sounds gloomy but it is really a pretty nice morning.
   I was freaked out by Blogger telling me that my operating system would not support the new Google Chrome program and I would need an upgrade and that might not be possible.  David at the Chamber of Commerce was very helpful, telling me what a new computer might cost with all the programs, and where I could get the best deal.  He has been telling me that for several y ears, and one of times he will be right. Thanks, Dave.  Anyway we shall see if I am working around the problem, Be patient, I am a Senior Citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment