Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OUCH!




A GORGEOUS MORNING

CONSTRUCTION STOPPED

Tuesday, 7:30 AM.  Wind W, calm at present.  The sky is perfectly clear, the sun rising in the east and the nearly full moon setting in the west almost simultaneously.  The humidity has risen to 79% and the barometer is up also, to 30.33".  It is a gorgeous morning but a bit nippy.
   Ouch! I guess by now most Wisconsin readers of the Almanac will be aware that I am not a football fan, did not know that the Packers were playing in New Jersey last Sunday, and that weather in Wisconsin had nothing to do with the game time being changed.  There, I 'fessed up!  I didn't lie, period! I was just dumb.  Maybe I should run for President on the Tree Party ticket.
   Reporting on a totally unrelated local news item: Construction on  the tree house across the street seems to have been stopped by cold weather and the clock changing back to Standard Time.  So far the floor is done and one wall is up.  Tools are picked up, but materials still lie about and someone's ladder is still on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment