Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

SLEEPING IN AND THAWING OUT

THE DAY IS STILL COLD AND DARK
Sunday, 9:30 AM.  12 degrees F, wind SSW, moderate with occasional strong gusts. The sky is overcast.  The humidity is 74% and the barometer stands 30.55".  It is a dull, cold day.
   I got up at 4:45 this morning.  It was ten degrees, the night as black and cold as the inside of a refrigerator with the door closed.  I went back to bed, and sleeping in sure felt good.  The temperature is supposed to moderate some this afternoon and I will go out in the woods later and see if anything is moving.  I did thaw out yesterday by the time I went to bed.  I haven't had a bottle of brandy in the house for a long time, but If this weather keeps up I think I'll need one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment