Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

4/15/11 I WON'T BUY GE PRODUCTS!

AH, GENTLE SPRING

FIT TO BURST
Friday, 7:30 AM.  30 degrees, wind E, cold and blustery.  The sky is overcast and clearing somewhat, but the barometer predicts precipitation.
    The red maple buds are fit to burst but it will be a while before the flowers  brave the weather.  The yard work remains undone, as I have been too busy to get at it, my consolation being that the weather is a bit nasty anyway. As my mother used to say, "The shoemaker's children never have any shoes."
    Have you heard? GE ,General Electric Corporation, once the quintessential American company, paid no US taxes last year.  What is the matter with our system? Is it all rotten, from top to bottom? I for one will never again buy a GE product, not that it will affect them any, but one has to have some recourse to keep from going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment