Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I THINK NOT

Friday, 8:30 AM.  28 degrees F, wind variable, gusty.  I shoveled about an inch of snow this morning, and it continues to snow icy, needle-like, crystalline flakes.  The visibility is poor, the channel completely obscured by misty snow and fog.  The barometer stands at 29.88, slightly up from yesterday.  There is a major storm moving NE out of Colorado and Kansas and present conditions may be an outlier of it.  Buddy glories in these conditions, running and playing with anything he can find to pick up and toss about.  He doesn’t seem to mind the weather, even though he doesn’t have much of a winter coat.  When it gets really cold I put Lucky’s old jacket on him.
        I have been wondering: is it unreasonable for me to be apprehensive about giving the same people, who brought us the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun running fiasco, greater authority to control gun ownership in the United States of America?  I think not.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment