Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

STEERING WHEEL SPINNER: FINAL REPORT

STEERING WHEEL SPINNER POSITIONED AT 2:00 O'CLOCK
Tuesday, 8:30 AM.  30 degrees F at the ferry dock, 29 on the back porch.  Wind WNW, mostly calm with light gusts.  teh sky is overcast and cloudy, with fog over the channel and humidity 91%,  The barometer is steady at 29.88".  It is very slippery, with a dusting of snow over ice.  The atmosphere is thick with moisture.  The forecast calls for snow showers and overcast skies for the coming week.  At least we didn't get the heavy snow that was predicted.
   I can report that the steering wheel spinner I have been discussing has reached its final position on my truck steering wheel: 2:00 o'clock, located on the inside of the wheel, leaving enough room for my right hand to rest beneath it and above the wheel spoke.  It works well and is not in the way for normal use of the wheel once one becomes accustomed to it, and it is a great assist in turning, even with power steering.  It would work great for backing up to hitch onto a trailer as well.  I don't know if I will leave it on after my arm is healed; we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment