Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/01/10 FRIENDS

A GRAY MORNING

Wednesday, 8:00 AM. 24 degrees, wind NW, very light. There is some fog or haze over the channel and the Island. An inch of crusty snow fell last night. The sky is overcast but the barometer is up, predicting clear skies. At least most of the ice on roofs and roads had a chance to melt.
Somehow I have lost all my Blog friends. I must have unknowingly clicked on a delete somewhere, as I am not very skilled at techie things. Either that or I massively ticked everyone off and you all left at the same time. That’s possible but I don’t think very probable. So, if you left from boredom, disgust or something else, please forgive me and come on back. Otherwise, come on back anyway, and I will try not to be so careless with friends, old or new, in the future. Come to think of it, there have been a few friends in my non-digital past who inexplicably drifted away, and this apologia reaches out to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment