Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 14, 2010

1/14/10 JANUARY THAW


JANURAR THAWNEW WEAPON IN THE SQUIRREL WARS
A PHOTOGENIC OLD WILLOW
Thursday, 8:30 AM. 22 degrees, wind WSW, dead calm. Fog obscures the channel and the island, the sky is overcast, and the barometer predicts snow, but the low is probably too weak to do so.
The fog hushes all, and it was a very quiet walk. New owners have just moved into the house on 8th and Old Rittenhouse Ave. that had been for sale for several years. I have not met them, but they have a big white curly dog that very much wanted to play this morning.
I bought two new hanging bird feeders that I hope the squirrels can’t get into, as they took down the tray feeder the other day and I am leaving it down for a wile to teach them a lesson, but I think they are incorrigible. I think the old willow on on 8th st. is quite photogenic this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment