Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL


TROLLING


COUPLE WALKING
BUDDY POINTING DUCKS
BUDDY SETTLES FOR A DEER BONE

I FIND MEADOW ROSE HIPS
Wednesday, 9;30 AM. 56 degrees F at the ferry dock, 52 0n the back porch. Wind S, calm with light gusts.  The sky is clear, the humidity 78%.  The barometer is steady for a while, now at 30.31".  There is a chance of a thunder storm on Friday, but otherwise pleasant fall weather should prevail.
   I saw a humming bird yesterday, so not all of them have left. If I see it again I will worry that it missed the migration.
   Yesterday afternoon we went to the beach for the first time since i broke my arm.  It was a fine early fall afternoon.  A couple walked the strand as a  family of mallard ducks swam by, and Buddy pointed them; frustrated that he does not have webbed feet, he found a deer leg bone to chew on.  I found meadow roses with ripening rose hips.  Joan read while she waited patiently for us in the truck (she is still chauffeuring us around).
   A good time was had by all.

FOR ALL OUR  CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND WORKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment